We may collect information that can identify you such as your name, email and other “personal information” that may or may not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. When providing personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries.
The personal information you provide may be collect and stored by us to use in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
- Slammmm.com may acquire information about you from other sources such as alternate websites or information acquired from third party platforms or even cookies placed on a device from such but not limited to such.
- We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, and email. If you use our website to send others a product, information or to store your personal information, this personal information may be stored and utilized to facilitate future activities.
- We may automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or application. This information could include your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language as well as any previously deleted information from cookies, browsers or any third party information but not limited to such.
- We may use other technologies such as standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, but not limited to such to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages, but not limited to such to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. This information allows us to better serve you and to improve the effectiveness of our services.
- We may allow service providers such as advertising companies, or other third parties to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. In this event this information may be utilized by third parties.
The information we collect about you may be used in a variety of ways. The information we collect may be shared with third parties. In general, this information is used to provide customer support, maintain and provide our services, advertise, develop and display content on site, track and analyze information, manage our site, enable functions such as your profile and communication within the site as well as to perform financial transactions but not limited to such.
If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a job with Slammmm.com, this information will be used in connection with consideration of such employment.
If you access our website or mobile applications from a third party social platform, we may share information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
Sharing your information
We only share your personal information as indicated below:
- We may share information, including personal information, with third parties service providers that perform services for us. These providers may perform a variety of services including website development and improvement: advertising, facilitate of payment services but not limited to such.
- We also may disclose your information in additional situations, including personal information :
- In response to subpoenas or investigation demands, court orders, cooperation from law enforcement or other government agencies to exercise our legal rights or as required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Suspicion or proof of illegal activity fraud, wrong doing, or to defend our rights. In addition, this may include violations of terms and conditions or policy of our website, its agreements and security.
- In connection with any merger, sale or unlikely, bankruptcy or investigation that has to do with Slammmm.com.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers and is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. If you decide that you do not want to be tracked by any such entity it is the sole responsibility of the member to purse this option and service. We do not recognize or respond to any Do Not Track signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what Do Not Track means, what it means to comply with such, and a common approach to responding to Do Not Track. By utilizing our services you agree that Slammmm.com is not responsible to set or provide any Do Not Track function or service.
Choices About Your Information
- You may decide not to provide us with certain information however, this may result in you being unable to use certain features of our site.
- By registering onto our site, you agree to receive email messages from us.
- Please remember that by changing any information in your account, this may also change any information given to any third parties.
- Our applications may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications in your device’s settings in your Slammmm.com account under “Account Settings” or by deleting the relevant application.
- You can also control information collected by cookies.
We want you to feel confident in using our website. We take measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access however; no system can be completely secure. We do not promise, nor should you expect that your personal information, searches, or communications will remain secure. We recommend that all users take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. We also recommend that you avoid sending personal information through insecure email or other methods. Please refer to the link below which is the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm to learn about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Although we are a website designed for a general audience, in order to protect the privacy of children, we forbid and do not allow the use of our service to individuals under the age 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
How To Contact Us
4387 Swamp Road #280
Doylestown, PA 18902