Last revised on May 1, 2015
Welcome to SLAMMMM.com, where Single Ladies And Men Meet, Mingle & Marry by meeting others online, operated by SLAMMMM, L.L.C., which originates from within the United States.
(Slammmm may also be referred to as “Slammmm.com”, “Slammmm, LLC” or “we”, “our” or any/all obvious reference to Slammmm in this agreement.)
By accessing our Website or using our Services, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions, but not limited to such including any notices contained or reference within this agreement and agree to have this Agreement and all notices provided to you in electronic format. We ask that you print a copy of this Agreement for your records. If you would like to receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please Contact Us or send a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage to: Slammmm – Terms of Agreement, 4387 Swamp Road #280, Doylestown, PA 18902. This Agreement may be modified from time to time, so please check of any updates periodically.
Notice: By using the Service, you consent to receive this Agreement in electronic form by virtue of using the Service. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using the Service and terminate your account.
You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use this Service. You must also be single or separated from your spouse to use the Service. Any use of the Service is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service. Please note that the state of California may also have rules, laws and regulations that may vary from other states.
- Membership and Subscription
You may register as a Member for free, however, as a Member; you may use some, but not all of the features and services available. To access or use additional features, including the ability to communicate with other Members that pay for additional features, including the ability to communicate, you must become a paying subscriber as well. The subscription policies that are disclosed to you when you subscribe to the Service are a part of this Agreement. Member profiles, both subscribers and non-subscribers may remain posted on the Website even if that Member is not actively using the Service. You acknowledge that although a Member’s profile may be viewed, you may not, even as a subscriber be able to use the Service to communicate with that Member if he or she is not then actively using the Service.
- Membership Term and Termination
- This Agreement remains in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or are a Member.
- You may change or cancel your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the "change/ cancel membership" or similar page on your "Account Settings" page. You may change or cancel your subscription at any time online by following the instructions on the "Subscription" page on your "Account Settings" page. You may also cancel your membership by sending the Company written notice of cancellation to: Slammmm – Change/Cancellation Dept., 4387 Swamp Road #280, Doylestown, PA 18902 or by email notice of cancellation to Customer Care. If you cancel your membership through the website, we require a reasonable amount of time to process your request. If you cancel a subscription, you will have benefits until the end of the subscription commitment. In no event will you be eligible for a refund of any portion of any subscription fees paid for any subscription commitment. If you paid for your subscription using a multi-payment option, you must make all payments even if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your then existing subscription commitment period.
- Canceling a subscription does not automatically cancel your membership. If you are a subscriber and you cancel your subscription but not your membership, unless you elect to hide your profile, you will continue to be a Member in the Service and others may view your profile. If you hide your profile, other Members will not be able to view your profile until you "unhide" your profile. If you cancel your membership, your profile will be removed, and other Members will not be able to view your profile. You will be able to use your current registration information to "unhide" your profile and reactivate your membership for one year. A Member can hide his or her profile or cancel his or her membership and remove their profile at any time by following the instructions on the "Account Settings" page on the Website.
- After your membership or subscription is terminated for any reason, all terms of this Agreement continue through such termination, and in full force and effect, except for any terms that expire naturally or are satisfied.
- We may terminate or suspend your subscription and/or membership in the Service at any time without notice if we believe that you have breached this Agreement. Upon such termination or suspension, you will not be entitled to any refund. All unpaid subscription amounts and other fees you owe will immediately be due. We are not required to disclose, and may be prohibited by law from disclosing, the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
- Non-commercial Use by Slammmm Members
The Website is for personal use only. Members may not use our Services or website in connection with any commercial purposes including soliciting or any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by Slammmm. This also includes social functions, networking, advertising, but not limited to such. Any collection of information from our site for any such commercial use, as well as any personal use is prohibited in any fashion including any unauthorized framing of or linking to our website. Slammmm.com reserves the right to investigate any such unauthorized action and to take any legal action against or in response to any such action or suspected action.
- Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you designate during your registration process. You are fully and solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
- Your Interactions with Other Members on Slammmm
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS ANS CONDUCT WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE DO NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. WE DO NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY STATEMENTS MADE BY ITS MEMBERS. WE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. WE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR SCREENING INCLUDING SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH AT ANY TIME BY USING ALL AND ANY AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of any Member. Without limitation, in no event shall we, our affiliates or our partners be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct by you or anyone else in connection with the use of our Website or Services including, but not limited to, economic loss, property loss or damage, assault of any nature, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, mental distress or the onset of any such disorder but not limited to such and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons that you meet through our Services. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to communicate “offsite” or meet in person. This also includes any decision you may make to send money to another Member. Also, you agree to review and follow our Dating/Safety Tips, located on the Website, prior to using the Services listed under tips and advice. We also agree to review and implanted the safety tips listed below:
- Always use common sense
- Ignore request to send money regardless of the reason
- Don’t be forced or pressured into any action you’re not comfortable with
- You might want to consider asking for a drivers license if you meet off site
- Be careful of the information you share
- Remain as anonymous as possible until you feel comfortable
- Be cautious of scams. For example: Things seeming too good to be true, profiles without pictures, people asking to chat outside of the site too quickly, people who claim to be currently abroad, people who vanish off the site too quickly, who make more than an average amount number of grammatical errors, send you emails containing links to odd third party websites
- People asking for donations, that harass you, that act inappropriately after meeting them, people with 900 number or fraudulent registrations or profiles
- Get to know people you meet in person and always let someone you know where you are going and with who
- Meet and stay in a public place
- Stay sober so your judgment remains unimpaired
- Drive yourself to and from your first meeting and keep all personal items with you at all times.
- In long distance meetings check in and stay in your own hotel room. Keep your friends and family posted.
- Always have your cell phone charged and with you
- Always have money with you
- Report all suspect activity immediate and block all any suspicious members
- You understand and agree we make no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, about and/or in regards to your ultimate happiness, and/or compatibility with individuals you meet through our Service. You should not provide your financial information such as, your credit card, bank account information, or wire information to send or receive money to and from other Members.
- Proprietary Rights
Slammmm.com shall own and retain all proprietary rights in/on its website and services. All content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related to such. Our website may contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and/or other proprietary information of Slammmm and its licensors but not limited to such. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, translate or create any derivative works or facsimiles from, make use of, or reproduce in any way shape or form any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or/and other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible on our website or through our Services, without first obtaining prior written consent by us or, if any such property is not owned by us, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or in any way alter, change or represent any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices but not limited to such.
- Content Posted by You on Slammmm/the Website
- You are solely responsible for the content as well as the information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, link to, display or make available and/or from this point post on our site and service and/ or transmit to other Members, including, but not limited to emails, voice notes, videos, videos, photographs, recordings or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as what can be considered content .This includes streaming videos. Furthermore, You may not post on our website or as part of our Service, or transmit to us or any Member, on or off site any offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, obscene, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, intimidating, or illegal material, as well as any material that violates any person’s rights of any type including but not limited to intellectual property rights and/or rights of privacy. You represent, warrant and agree that all information that you submit upon registration is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that at any time becomes inaccurate, misleading, hurtful, unjust or false.
- You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post on our website but are not obligated to such. We may also delete any Content that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of our website or Slammmm. We may restrict the number of emails which any Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate at our discretion.
- By posting Content on our website or as part of our Service, you automatically allow us, our affiliates, licensees, successors, but not limited to such. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, store, perform, display, reproduce, copy, record, play, adapt, modify in any way and/or distribute said Content, use any parts of said content or incorporate the Content into other works and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or at any point in time presently known or not yet created. You represent, agree and warrant that any posting and/or use of your Content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any known person, entity or third party but not limited to such.
- In addition to the types of Content described and discussed above, the following is also a partial list and guideline of the type of Content that is prohibited on our website. You may not post, upload, display or make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, hatred, physical harm or threat of any kind against any individual, group or sector.
- promotes intimidation of any person, group or sector.
- requests money from other users of our website.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "spamming", "trolling", “phishing” or any such similar or related activities but not limited to such.
- promotes information, posts (including photos) or statements that are false, fraudulent, misleading and/ or that promote illegal activities or defamatory, libelous, lewd, lascivious, suggestive or otherwise objectionable behaviors or/and conduct or that may incite such.
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or/and providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files but not limited to such.
- contains video, audio photographs, and/ or images of another person or persons without his or her permission. This especially includes that of minors without the consent of their legal guardian.
- contains restricted or “password only” access pages, hidden pages or images pertaining especially to those not linked to or from another accessible page.
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or for the use of sexual favors in any way.
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, drugs, scams, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, pursuing, advocating and/or creating computer viruses.
- contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancel bots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices.
- misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person, group, sector or entity.
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law or under contractual relationships. This includes “insider” information and otherwise confidential information.
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll or “roll down” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to partake “naturally” in “real time” exchanges.
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial use or unlawful purposes or which disseminates another person’s personal information without their permission.
- advocates, advertises and/or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, trades, or advertising including but not limited to such.
- We reserve the right in its sole discretion, to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing such from our website as well as terminating or suspending the membership of any such violators.
- Your use of our website and Services, including all Content you post through our Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce this Agreement, respond to claims if any Content violates the rights of third parties, to respond to requests for customer service and to protect the rights, property and/or personal safety of Slammmm or any other person, persons, group, entity or otherwise but not limited to such.
- You may not post telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in areas of your Member profile that may be viewed by other Members. You agree that any Content you place on our Slammmm to be viewed by other Members may be viewed by any person visiting Slammmm.com or utilizing our services.
- Prohibited Activities
Slammmm.com reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your membership if you have misused our service or if you’ve behaved in a manner, to be determined within our sole digression to be deemed as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off site but that involve Members you meet through Slammmm.com.
The following are examples of the type of actions that are not acceptable with respect to our Services. You will not and cannot:
- impersonate any person, group or entity.
- solicit money.
- post any Content that is prohibited.
- "stalk" or harass any person.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by slammmm.com without our specific prior written permission.
- ask or use Members to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money, product or activity but not limited to such.
- use any robot, site search/retrieval application, spider, or other manual or automatic device, processor method to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its content.
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of any member by electronic or any other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to our website.
- interfere with or disrupt our Service or our website as well as the servers and/or networks connected to our service website.
- email or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Use and create headers or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our website or service directly or indirectly through use of third party software but only limited to such.
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of our service or website, without our prior written permission.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Slammmm.com, any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Slammmm to direct any person to any other website for any
- Modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, sublicense, decipher or otherwise disassemble any part of Slammmm.com or any software used on or for Slammmm.com or cause others to do so.
- post, utilize, distribute, transmit directly or indirectly in any way or media any content or information obtained from our website or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
- Customer Service
We provide assistance and guidance through our customer service department. You may contact us at: Slammmm- customer service. 4387 Swamp Rd. # 280 Doylestown, Pa. 18902 / Email: Support@Slammmm.com
- Subscriptions and Charges on Your Account
- Slammmm.com bills you through PayPal, credit/debit card (visa, master-card and discover card) and direct payment by check, or postal money orders sent through U.S.P.S. (U.S. Postal Service) and U.P.S. (United Parcel Service) to manage and access your billing account click on “My Billing Account”. To utilize the PayPal method of payment you will have to access your PayPal account. To use major credit cards click onto “pay by credit card.” To pay by check or postal money order, make payable to: “Slammmm”- Send to: Slammmm-Billing Department. 4387 swamp Road. #280, Doylestown, PA 18902.
- You agree to pay Slammmm all charges at the prices you agreed to for any use of slammmm.com by you or other persons, including your agents using your Billing Account. You authorize Slammmm to charge your chosen payment provider by using the "Payment Method" you choose for our Services. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, we may, at our sole discretion terminate your account immediately. If we successfully disputes the reversal, and the reversed funds are returned, you are not entitled to a refund or to have your account or subscription reinstated.
- Your subscription will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. After your initial subscription commitment period is over and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to "Account Settings" on our website and follow the directions. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the current subscription period. By subscribing, you authorize the Company to charge your Payment Method now and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. You also authorize us to charge you for any sales or taxes that may be relevant to your subscription payments. Upon renewal of your subscription, if we do not receive payment from your Payment provider, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand and/or you agree that we may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your Payment provider until payment is received. Upon receipt of payment, your account will be reactivated and it will reinstate the automatic renewal feature as your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate including billing address, card number or expiration dates, and you agree to promptly notify us if your Payment Method is canceled or in the event that you lose your card or it is stolen as well as if your password or codes are breached. Changes to such information can be made at "Account Settings" on the website. If you don’t provide us with any of said information, you agree that you are responsible for fees incurred under your Billing Account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
- Modifications to Service
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our website or our Services with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Services. In order to protect the integrity of Slammmm.com we reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses and from accessing our website and/or Services.
- Copyright Policy; Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- You may not and will not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limits, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website which must be reasonably recognizable in order for us to find the alleged infringing material. IE: a URL.
- your address, telephone number and email address.
- a written statement by you that you sufficient and “good faith” grounds that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agents, or the law.
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf and in their stead.
- Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to us in writing and sent to: Slammmm- Legal Department - 4387 Swamp Rd. #280, Doylestown, PA 18902
- Communications and Test Profiles
- You acknowledge and agree that neither slammmm.com, any agent or/and affiliate or third party shall have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, but not limited to such as a result of or alleged to be the result of any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on our website or provided in connection with it , whether caused by Members or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in our website or Services the timeliness, deletion or removal of such, incorrect delivery or failure to store any Content, communications or personalization settings, the conduct, whether online or offline, of any member, any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, changes, delay in operation or transmissions, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, any user or member communications, any problems, failure or any malfunction of any of our networks, agents, hosts, programmers, phone lines, computers, data base, online systems, servers, providers, software, email problems or failure, technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site including injury or damage to members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Internet and/or in connection with slammmm.com or its services.
- Slammmm.com offers no warrantees or guarantees of any kind expressed or implied with regards to any statutes existing or not with respect to our website and/or its services that ANY infringement of any type will not exist or be created from use of our site and/or its services and is held “harmless” against any and all claims arising from any such alleged instances. Furthermore we make no Guarantees that our service will go uninterrupted nor do we guarantee any lever of satisfactory usefulness of said services or that they will be free of any defect or error or that any such defects or errors will be corrected or compensated for.
- Any material gotten by the use of this site or downloaded through it is accessed at your own risk and discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible and agree to waive all claims for any and all possible damage to any and all of your computers, software, computer systems, devices, internet, stored information, access to such or corruption of such that may result from any downloads from our services. If you don’t agree to accept these limitations and risks and discharge Slammmm from any and all such liability, you are NOT authorized to utilize this site or the services provided within or/and to use any downloads, data or materials obtained through our site or our services.
- In the event that third party opinions are utilized on our site by means of advertising and/or the utilization of any such opinions or statements are displayed for any reason, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of any such opinions or for the effectiveness of any product, statement, opinion or otherwise , but not limited to such and you agree to hold Slammmm “harmless” against any and all claims having anything to do with such but not limited to such. We are not responsible for any loss by reliance on any such information stated by third party opinions or products displayed or represented on our site and under no circumstances will Slammmm be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any claim in affiliation from such including made or represented by any member. This also includes but is not limited to any “offers” that are made by such as described above.
- In addition to the above paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice and all advice that may be posted on our website or through our services, although meant in “goodwill” is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. We make no representations or warranty and expressly disclaim any and all liability regarding any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within our website or Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation that arise in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with a professionally trained and qualified person or persons.
This website may, now or in the future, contain the Services of third parties which may provide advertisements or promotions offered by third parry links to other web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and not endorse such. We are not responsible or liable for any content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services, or other materials on or available from such. Your correspondence or dealings with third parties found on or through our website or Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, information, statements, advertising, goods or services available on or through any such third party website or link but not limited to such.
- Limitation on Liability
As allowed by the fullest extent of the law, Slammmm will defend its position; that under no circumstance will Slammmm, its agents, affiliates. operators or otherwise be liable to you or any third party or person for any direct, indirect, incidental, coincidental, special ,known or unknown damages, past, present or/and future without limitation for any and all losses regardless of cause or origin having to do with interaction on our website in regards to any and all losses, damages, alleged looses or damages for loss of data, corruption of such, loss of programs, equipment, service interruption of any resource foreign or natural to Slammmm and any such compensatory action taken in any such claim would be limited to the cost of the service provided during the time frame for which any such alleged loss took place and not to exceed such in which case Slammmm admits no wrongdoing nor does it accept any liability but would solely be acting in order to “buy its peace’ for which you agree to concede. You agree to bring any such alleged claim forward within 6 months of any such “loss” or be forever barred from any action and forfeit any such compensation or the right to allege for such and that no matter the action, the maximum compensation would be limited as explained in this section.
- Arbitration and Governing Law
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including any alleged breach by Slammmm shall be Binding Arbitration governed by the American Arbitration Association. The exception to the exclusivity is that you have the right to bring an “individual” claim against Slammmm in a competent small-claims court. whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or hold against Slammmm any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- By using our website or service in any way, you agree to the above arbitration Agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to claim or defend any claims between you and Slammmm with the exception of matters that may be taken to small-claims court. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. It is your right to a fair hearing before an arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any verdict that a court can, but you should know that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and quicker than trial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only in limited circumstances.
- If you have any questions regarding arbitration or legal rights and proceedings you may choose to consult with counsel for legal advice. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any complement court. In the event that this arbitration Agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against us, except for small-claims court actions may be commenced only in the federal or state court located in Doylestown, PA.
- You hereby irrevocably agree and consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- This Agreement, and any dispute between you Slammmm.com, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania and without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that and agreed to that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Enrolment onto our website constitutes electronic agreement that you agree to these terms and agreement.
- Indemnity by You
You agree to indemnify and hold “Slammmm, its subsidiaries, operators and affiliates, their officers, agents, partners and employees all “harmless” from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including , but not limited to any/all reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or coming from your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement, any pictures or Content you post on our website or as result and the violation of any law or regulation by you. We reserve the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you or any member or third party in which event you agree to fully cooperate with us in connection with any such action(s).
Slammmm.com may provide you with “notices”, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or later developed, including by email, U.S.P.S, SMS, MMS, U.P.S text message or postings on our website but not limited to such. These “notices” may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing our service in an unauthorized or manner in which we deem inappropriate. You agree that you are viewed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner and this assumption shall govern this notice.
- Entire Agreement and Other Related Parts Of
This agreement may be subject to change by Slammmm.com at any time. If you are a non-subscribing Member at the time of any change, the revised terms will be effective upon posting on our website and your use of our services after such shall constitute acceptance by you of the new and updated agreement. If you are a subscribing member at the time of any change, the “then” existing agreement will continue to govern your membership until such time that you renew your subscription. If you continue your subscription, your renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. If you terminate your subscription at this time, your use of our service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of this Agreement.
- Special State Terms
- The following provisions are added to this Agreement for subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin:
- You, as the buyer, may cancel this agreement, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of this contract, excluding Sundays and holidays. If you wish to cancel this agreement, mail a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement. This notice shall be sent to: Slammmm - Attn: Cancellation Department 4387 Swamp Road #280, Doylestown, PA 18902 (Include your Slammmm.com username and email address in any correspondence). If you cancel, Slammmm.com will return, within 10(ten) days of the date on which you give notice of cancellation, any/all payments you have made. You must send or deliver the notice to cancel your subscription agreement within a three day period for a refund of the full amount of your payment.
- In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled in such a way that you are unable to use the services of Slammmm.com before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing to us notice at: Slammmm - Attn: Cancellation department 4387 Swamp Road #280, Doylestown, PA 18902
Please Contact Us with any questions regarding this agreement. Slammmm.com is a trademark of Slammmm.com, L.L.C.